A forum for opportunities and networking
This dynamic Network connects over 700 designer makers from across London and the UK helping them to find out about valuable opportunities, meet and talk and benefit from really practical and well thought-out services and resources. Often working alone, makers need access to new contacts and routes to market, new ideas and new business thinking.
The Network acts as a primary gateway to a host of services for makers from all disciplines and levels of experience. These include new opportunities to show work, specialist business training, networking and practical help to move their businesses forward.
A Craft Central Network member knows what’s going on in the creative sector and how to take advantage of the new opportunities that arise.
Annual membership is just £42 a year.
- A page on the Craft Central 'Designer-Maker' Gallery
- Up to 75% off venue hire in Clerkenwell, London (from £139 p/w)
- Discounted meeting room hire in Clerkenwell, London (£38 per half day)
- Daily workbench hire in Clerkenwell, London (£10.50 per day)
- Opportunities to apply for Craft Central internal and external events (from £40)
- Exclusive network newsletters with event, job and workshop opportunities.
- Discounted professional development - from 1/2 day workshops to lectures on relevant business skills.
- Insurance - Discounted group policy offer from Clear Group.
- Discounted 1-2-1 practical photography advice surgery with Juliet Sheath. £65 p/h (usual price £95 p/h)
- Free 1 hour consultation meeting with Briffa, the leading intellectual property law firm with unrivalled experience and success working within the craft and design industry.
- Free membership to Zip Car business + first 3 hours of hire free worth £122.
- New to Moo! Moo.com is offering 15% off all new clients.
On top of above benefits, we are busy working with more partners to offer exclusive member discounts and opportunities.